Monday, June 2, 2014

Week 12 20% Project

Hello everyone! So this is my last week to do a blog before our presentation. So Noah and I have finished the basic parts we need for our presentation. Now this week we are going to add in our images and finish up our short clips. Noah is going to be editing the videos and I will be adding them into our presentation. We are working on this together, we don't want to be like those groups who are lost and never even see the presentation before. Together Noah and I will both be editing the music and putting it together on our power point. Our power point is hopefully going to come out great, we always try to do our best. We hope that everyone will enjoy our presentation. Noah and I are trying to make our project the best we can in order to get a good grade.


No comments:

Post a Comment