Friday, May 23, 2014

Week 11 20% Project

This week My partner Noah and I are beginning our power point for our rubber band ball. We want to get started early so we don't have to rush in the end and we want it to be great not just good. Noah and I are going to make a quick video as well, to show what we have done over the entire year. Our power point is going to be amazing so that no one will be falling asleep when we present. We want people to know that we actually tried this year even though we didn't accomplish our goal. During our presentation we are going to be exciting and just enjoy ourselves so that people will pay more attention to us. Noah and I will show everyone how we got to where we are now. I hope that you enjoy our story about the rubber band ball and stay to watch our presentation. See you next week!


No comments:

Post a Comment