Thursday, May 8, 2014

Week 9 20% Project

This week I am going to bring the ball to Noah's house on Sunday and then he is going to buy more rubber bands to put on it. Also I am going to try to buy 3 bags of rubber bands to put on the ball. Noah and I are going to try harder than we ever have, to make this ball meet our goal. We haven't given up yet! Hopefully by the time we have to do our presentation for Mr. Lee's class our ball will be doubled in size. This project turns out to be much harder than I thought, I actually like to do projects, I think there very fun. This call probably has over a thousand rubber bands on it, it may have a million. Me and Noah haven't taken many pictures of our ball but we still made a lot of progress compared to the first day that we started on it. We are going to begin our progress like that again.    

No comments:

Post a Comment