Thursday, May 15, 2014

Week 10 20% Project

Hello everyone! Noah and I put more rubber bands on our ball over the weekend. This weekend Noah was suppose to take the ball and put rubber bands on it but he was no here today so I couldn't give him the ball. I can't help him this weekend because I have work so I will just put more on next week. We are trying to put as many rubber bands as we can on the ball for these last two weeks. For our final presentation we are going to do a power point and we are going to prepare for it so we don't make a fool out of ourselves, like most people do. We have been trying to save all of our rubber band packages but we don't have the first couple because we didn't think to save them till after. Hopefully our presentation is better than everyone else because most people didn't do anything all year.

No comments:

Post a Comment